Encyclopaedia Of Cleaning Technology & Terminology
The Encyclopaedia Of Cleaning Technology & Terminology is intended for:
- Trainers and students taking COPC Courses.
- Lecturers and students taking Cleaning Science Courses.
- Lecturers dealing with the cleaning content of Catering Courses.
- Hospital Domestic Managers, Hotel Services Managers and Supervisors.
- Local Authority Cleaning Managers and Supervisors.
- School Caretakers.
- Property Managers and in-house Cleaning Operatives.
- College and Public School Domestic Bursars.
- Contract Cleaners, particularly Proprietors, Training Managers and Supervisors.
- Industrial Caterers with a cleaning or housekeeping role.
- Technical staff of Manufacturing Organisations.
Appendices include Spot Removal Procedures and a comprehensive Bibliography, detailing over seventy British, European and International Standards.
An Encyclopaedia Of Cleaning Technology & Terminology First edition July 2001 160 pages 250 by 170mm Illustrated Soft cover ISBN 0 9528610 2
£24.00 + Postage